Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh, So That's How That Works!?!

Alright! No promises, but today a buddy of mine asked me if I would try to show some tight pics of the steps I am going through on the faces...John, I will attempt this skill defying feat for you. It also occured to me that if I can seem to accomplish John's request, it will act a somewhat of a photo tutorial...great, if it works, now I am doomed to doing everything step-wise in photos so people can see what might work...or, as is often the case in my painting, what NOT to try...EVER again.

I have spent some time trying to learn the gadgets or widgets or whatever they are called, in order to imprve the lateral utility of this site to as many gamers, painters, or what-have-you, as possible. So please not the growing list of stuff on the side.

I am trying to go through my favorites to beef up the links to my favorite gaming sites and blogs as well as my essential list of manufacturers. Right now, I will be throwing up Napoleonics and American Revolution (AWI) links. Later I will add others including Ancients, WW II, Pirates, Darkest Africa, etc.

Now, take a break. I am going to the lair to paint faces and take pictures per John's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment