Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Faces Primed

Okay, apologies to John right off the bat. Faces are gonna have to wait for a day of two. Got through the sample fig to the last highlight...barf! The Elf Skintone is too light and yellowish, so that one will be replaced and I have reprimed that whole face...more to follow.  In the meantime, I finished the other 18 faces and hands after dinner with my wife again. Kids are both away, so we decided to go on strike for cooking at home this week...unfortunately, that also eats into about half of my planned painting time and I am anything but fast when it comes to laying down colors. and for what it's worth, as nice as the Perry plastics are, I can really tell the difference and much prefer the pewter castings.




Oh, just noticed, you can sort of see the painted fig tacked to the bottom of my figure holding jig. I am using him as a guide while working on the batch

No comments:

Post a Comment